- FMI Library
- Log in
JModelica.org 1.16 released
Submitted by tove on Thu, 2015-09-10 13:49
The JModelica.org team is pleased to announce that JModelica.org 1.16 has been released and is available for download.
The main focus for this release has been to improve Modelica/MSL compliance. Also, several improvements have been made to the CasADi tool chain for optimization.
Some of the main highlights are:
- All models, except for two in Modelica.Fluid, in the Modelica Standard Library pass error check.
- In several MSL subpackages, the example models simulate without errors
- Support for dynamic state select
- Warm starting - descretize an optimization problem once, solve it multiple times with different parameters, inputs, and initial guesses
- Back tracking from discretized problem to original. Trace back residuals, dual variables, and troublesome Jacobian entries to the original model's equations and variables
A binary installer is also available for Windows at the download page.